DEAR GOODMAN FAMILY,
IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-19
The safety of our guests and our team is of the utmost importance to us and as such we have put various measures in place to protect you whilst dining at Goodman.
Our team have been fully trained on all service procedures regarding COVID-19 and they will be wearing masks. We have added screens into our restaurants, have 1m+ socially distanced tables and have provided sanitiser throughout the restaurant:
- Reservations can only be accepted from those guests who are from the same household or support bubble for indoor dining (from Saturday 17th October 2020).
- The ‘Rule of 6’ will apply for outside dining, meaning there will be a maximum table size of 6 people (including children) at all times. At no point will we be able to relocate outside diners inside and all requests will be politely declined.
- Masks are now mandatory in all hospitality venues and guests will need to wear a mask at all times whilst on the premises, other than when seated at your table. We understand that there will be guests who are medically exempt – please can you inform the host on arrival or in advance of your booking if you fall into this exemption.
- Service will be for seated guests only – as such, our bar will have limited socially distanced seating and thus it may not be possible to accommodate you in the bar prior to your booking.
- All guests will be asked to vacate the premises by 10pm daily and there will be no exceptions – please help our team by arriving promptly for your reservation so we can accommodate all guests and give everyone the full Goodman experience.
- To help us maintain the safety of yourself and others, please do not attend the restaurant if you have been feeling unwell or have been displaying the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please respect other people and practice social distancing.
Thank you for your continued support.
The Goodman Team