Dear Goodman Family,
We would like to update you on our recent changes regarding COVID-19.
Due to the ongoing risk of COVID-19, Goodman is operating with a reduced capacity so it is advisable to make a reservation.
Following the government announcement, Goodman will only be allowing groups up to a maximum of 6 people, including children.
This is enforceable by law and there will be no exceptions.
We have put various measures in place to protect your safety whilst dining at Goodman. This includes:
- The availability sanitiser stations
- Social distancing measures
- Provision of screens as per current government guidelines
- All staff being fully trained on health and safety procedures regarding COVID-19
- All staff will be equipped with PPE
- We have adapted our steps of service in line with COVID-19 government guidelines
To help us maintain the safety of yourself, other guests and our team, please do not attend the restaurant if you have been feeling unwell or have been displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 and please cancel your reservation if necessary.
Please respect current government guidelines on groups from different households when making your booking. Please note, we will require all guests’ details on arrival to the restaurant to support the government's track and trace scheme, which will be held for 21 days.
Please contact the restaurant directly if you have any questions. For more information please visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
The Goodman Team